Petition – In light of the sexual abuse crisis and cover-ups in our beloved Catholic Church, we are calling for an independent, complete and impartial investigation into Archbishop Viganò’s Allegations/Testimony
Each petitioner’s name and city/town will be sent to:
- The local Bishop of the Diocese in which they reside
- The Provincial/State Conference of Catholic Bishops of the respective petitioners
- The National Conference of Catholic Bishops of the country of the respective petitioners
We the lay Catholic faithful humbly request and respectfully demand the following action be taken as soon as possible by the Pope, in concert with others in leadership positions in our ‘One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic’ (Roman Catholic) Church:
- That a full, open, independent and impartial investigation be conducted into all the allegations made by Archbishop Viganò, by group(s) of qualified, faithful, Catholic lay people and clergy under the guidance of an Apostolic Visitor. The investigating team(s) must have free, unrestricted access to the ‘secret archives’ of various dioceses and the Vatican. Their report(s) must be unhindered, unredacted and available to all.
We are calling on our local Ordinaries and all Bishops across Canada, the U.S.A. and abroad to bring this request/demand to the Pope and Vatican officials and to push to ensure it is carried out. Silence is no longer a moral or acceptable option!
We the undersigned commit to strive for holiness in our lives, to live as ‘good’, ‘faithful’ Catholics and to pray regularly for all our seminarians, deacons, priests, religious, bishops, and pope, that they may grow ever deeper in their supernatural faith, in their relationship with Jesus Christ and in their shepherding of God’s people!
We boldly make this statement and publicly submit our name, email address, city and the diocese to which we belong to show our support for this most important cause.
Thank you and may God have mercy on us all and unleash the power of the Holy Spirit that with our Holy Mother He will purify His Church from sin, scandal and abuse!
Respectfully yours in Christ,
Sign Our Petition:
- All fields are required
- All information will be kept strictly confidential and only be used for the purposes of this petition.
- Thank you for your support!